The GTD Group has work experience in:
- International Trade Development
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Fund Raising
- Federal Government Relations
- Public Relations
- Public Issues
The GTD Group led by Mark A. Stansberry, Chairman has been involved with:
- Organizing international federal government relations/negotiations and trade missions with the Czech Republic, Mexico, P.R. China, Bulgaria, Russia and other countries.
- Assisting the Czech Republic with NATO expansion, 1997-98, including arranging meeting for Prime Minister Klaus (now President) and U.S. Senator Lott which led to U. S. Senate ratification.
- Serving as a member of a four member oil and gas delegation that met with Russian Minister of Energy Shafranik to discuss joint venture opportunities between U. S. companies and Russian companies.
- Testifying before the U. S. Senate and Natural Resources Committee along with other regulatory bodies.
- Serving on the Advisory Committee to the Mexico Trade and Tourism Committee, Mexico Trade Commissioner Carlos Bello, Chairman